[conspire] CABAL day(s)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 25 19:37:58 PDT 2020

Ah, ... helps when I read the documentation ... sometimes
even including my own.  8-O

So, CABAL, ... first virtual was 2020-09-12,
and yesterday 2020-10-24 was most recent (and 2nd) virtual.
http://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:covid-19#virtual_meetings
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-September/011111.html
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2020-October/011218.html