[sf-lug] 200+ emails from test list.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Jun 15 16:08:40 PDT 2023

On 5/29/23 21:38, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
> Hi LUGers,
>
>      I don't know what sparked the episode but I recieved more than 200
> emails in the last 24 hours as someone tried to change my subscription
> to the test at linuxmafia.com.  I finally gave up and went to
> the site and unsubscribed myself.   I did not initiate this action to
> unsubscribe from test at linuxmafia.com.  I have no clue as to whoever
> might have done that.
>
>      Bobbie Sellers

	The email according to one who should know what he is talking about was
not from the list but from a bot.  The email lists maintained
by Rick Moen had nothing to do with my problem with excessive spamming
email.  I am sorry if I have cast any shadow on the lists he oversees.
Further I am sorry if he felt denigrated by any remarks made by me in
regard to this trivial matter which I apparently blew up all out of
proportion.

	Bobbie Sellers