[sf-lug] BALUG: meeting: Tu 2022-09-20: Discussion: mail, SMTP, and other things Linux; and other BALUG items

Ronald Barnes ron at ronaldbarnes.ca
Fri Sep 23 20:12:11 PDT 2022

Michael Paoli wrote on 2022-09-23 18:46:

> I dialed in - phone - from a moderate bit (about 10 minutes or so) after
> 6pm, and was on there 'till about 8pm.
> I said "hello" on there several times, but I never heard the audio sound
> of anyone else connecting, or any other sound
> on the call at all.

Hi,

We saw your phone being connected, but neither of us heard any audio.

Did have a nice text chat conversation with a new member from Indonesia,
hopefully that person will attend a weekend meeting.

Anyway, had the URL from the email, no split-brain this time.

Hopefully next time we can get a working remote feed.

Thanks!

rb