[sf-lug] more at Distrowatch.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 30 13:21:47 PDT 2022

Hi LUGers,

	Well the day after I sent my last update this showed up.

2022-08-29 	NEW • Distribution Release: MX Linux 21.2
  	MX Linux 21.2 is out. The latest update of the number one
distribution in our page hit ranking statistics continues to be based on
Debian 11 and its 5.10 Linux kernel, but the AHS variant of the Xfce
edition now comes with the Linux kernel 5.18.
	It also has two 32 bit versions one with Fluxbox and another with the
Xfce Desktops To get them you have to go to
<https://mxlinux.org/blog/mx-21-2-wildflower-released/>

  ==================================

Then this came along as well:
2022-08-29 	NEW • Distribution Release: GeckoLinux 154.220822.0,
999.220820.0

The GeckoLinux project maintains an openSUSE-based distribution which
offers multiple desktop editions. The project has published new media
for both the project's Static (Leap-based) branch and its Rolling
(Tumbleweed-based) branch.

  ==================================

And you might want to take a look at this issue of the Distrowatch
Weekly Newsletter<https://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20220829>

     Review: Qubes OS 4.1.1 and Alchg Linux
	Qubes disappoints by the iso file being uninstallable.
	Alchg is new and rough edges so read these reviews before trying
to do anything with the new iso files offered.

	That is all up to now.

	Bobbie Sellers

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are
insane. (Mark Twain)