[sf-lug] SF LUG meeting date July 3 or 10? and a little news very little....

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Jun 26 13:00:24 PDT 2022

Hi LUGers,

	Well I raise the question because some people might
like to enjoy a long holiday weekend.  But for me either is
okay as I have no where else to be.

So if you have any interest or concern about the date I decided
to raise the question this week.  "The live meeting seemed to lack
bandwidth" I read so if you meet in person try to connect with
the Chat enabled which can let you particpate by text

A little news:

Rescatux 0.74 released November 14, 2021
is Debian based and if you have Debian installed you can do a
download of the Rescapp base package which is much smaller
than the Live ISO file we are talking about.   Notice this is Old News.
But I have been having some problems with my secondary machine
so I used the 72.beta then being reminded of this utility distribution
  I looked up Rescatux.  06-23-2022

Rescatux is a Debian GNU/Linux based live cd aimed at GNU/Linux
and Microsoft Windows rescue tasks thanks to its graphical wizard
named Rescapp.   The Live CD supplies extensive help via the
menu system.

Rescatux 0.74 stable version has been  released so is available for you
to download.
Don't forget the checksum either.
<https://www.supergrubdisk.org/category/download/rescatuxdownloads/rescatux-stable/>

	Have a Happy Fourth of July in any event.

	Bobbie Sellers