[sf-lug] What's my IP address?; [Pi.]BerkelelyLUG.com venue Re: Scant meeting notes of 6/5/2022 and something mildly interesting

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 6 21:29:33 PDT 2022

> From: "Bobbie Sellers" <bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com>
> Subject: [sf-lug] Scant meeting notes of 6/5/2022 and something
> mildly interesting
> Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2022 12:16:36 -0700

> Hi LUGers,
> 	Linux Meeting notes for June 5, 2022

Also mentioned ... and some of this may have been after 1:00 PM (some
showed up relatively late, some of continued meeting for fair while
beyond scheduled meeting end time).

There was some mention/discussion of service(s) to show/determine
one's (source) IP address (as seen from The Internet).  I shared bit
of collection of such I had in my notes, ... also mentioned something
along the lines of ought be on wiki ... well ... now it is:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=system:what_is_my_ip_address

Also discussed was [Pi.]BerkelelyLUG.com meeting venue change (probably
at least until Cal starts its Academic Fall term).  Anyway, look for more
updates regarding that to soon be on the site and relevant page(s),
and also BerkeleyLUG's list.