[sf-lug] alternatives to google bookmarks

sfl at mailptr.com sfl at mailptr.com
Wed Sep 15 09:15:33 PDT 2021

Seconding this (assuming you use firefox). Firefox sync is FOSS, client-side encrypted*, and works across Android Firefox and Linux Firefox. It even works with non-official builds of Firefox (Android f-droid and Linux-distro-specific), in my experience. Also can sync settings and passwords (there are checkboxes).

* there's some controversy about the setup process pulling some code from mozilla however, but that's still better than most alternatives.