[sf-lug] Switch meeting from Jitsi to Zoom

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Sep 6 15:46:52 PDT 2020

Hi LUGers.

     More later about the meeting but I wanted to bring to your attention
the suggestion of at least one meeting attendee that we move back to
Zoom.   Some folks are having trouble with Jitsi meetings and think that
  Zoom may afford a better experience.

     Never having used Zoom myself I thought I better get the idea out
to where people who have used both can contribute to the discussion.

     I have some things to do before I can rest and maybe this evening or
early tomorrow I can finish my notes about the meeting.

     Hasta la vista(jitsi or Zoom)

     Bobbie Sellers - traveling though time for over 83 years,  I don't like
what has been done to this planet.  And the young folks are doing such
great things...