[sf-lug] CAELinux dedicated to engineering of many sorts. And Finnix for system adminstrators.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 13 09:10:05 PDT 2020

Hi LUGers,

     Well Computer Aided Engineering Linux 2020 has been released and you
can read about it  Distrowatch.  It comes on 3 iso files which are not
excessively large for each but so far I have not found installation
directions.
  It can be installed I believe, but can also be run from Flash Drive or
other media.

     <https://distrowatch.com/>

<https://www.caelinux.com/CMS3/index.php/articles/70-/61-caelinux-202020-released>

     Finnix 121 has also been released and it is a bootable CD for
System Administrators.
Very small and no system adminstrator should find it a burdensome download.

     Bobbie Sellers