[sf-lug] Jit.se meeting notes for today Sunday, August 2, 2020

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 3 22:30:36 PDT 2020

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com):

> I am glad you find some amusement in my typographical errors.

Some people find time to test-load URLs before posting them in public,
just in case of typos.

Anyhow, I thought some folks would find interesting _how_ you could
create, say, ccTLD .ze, if you were sufficiently motivated (and had a
big enough army).

--
Cheers,                          Date: "What do you do?"
Rick Moen                        Me: *holds up menu* "You just choose a meal