[sf-lug] Aug 2 Meeting

alexkleider alexkleider at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:34:10 PDT 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, August 2, 2020 3:22 PM, Ken Shaffer <kenshaffer80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nothing like a real-time connection to show the deficiencies in one's WiFi. Three machines, two networks, oh well, I've got a long ethernet cable for next time! ;^D
> Ken

I had to drop out because my audio was all broken up. I attributed it to the bad connectivity we have out here in the country but perhaps it was not on the other side of our modem. Next time I'll try an ethernet cable (vs wifi) and see if that makes it any better.
Has anyone any suggestions as to where else the problem could have been?
Both Zoom and Jitsi have worked satisfactorily for me before.