[sf-lug] Virtual Box running fine...

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue May 12 11:55:48 PDT 2020

Bobby,

I'd happily set up a test Zoom meeting to help you test the software/hardware that you have.

There are also telephone numbers assigned to the Zoom meeting so that you can see the video (even if you don't have a camera) on the Zoom but hear the audio on your phone.

Let me know if you would like for me to set-up a test meeting for you (and approximate times that are good). We can then test your set-up for our next meeting.

Kindest Regards,

Glen
--
Consultant  / Technical Trainer / Software Engineer
Putting the Dev in DevOps

Twitter / LinkedIn / Keybase

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.