[sf-lug] Virtual Box running fine...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Tue May 12 11:51:42 PDT 2020

Hi LUGers,

     Well I have the Virtual Box running nicely, it seems on the Dell E6520.

     So because it takes time to get the .iso files installed to it I
was wondering
what you might want me to get ready for the next meeting.
     You can check back in the posts I made earlier to see what is available
but I have Fedora 32 KDE Plasma 5 for x86_64 and Lubuntu 18.04.4 installed.

     So use the mailing list to tell me what I should put on the machine
next.
And the E6520 has been modified by the way to make it work a bit faster
with a 500 GB SSD.  It has a fresh install of PCLinuxOS 64 with KDE
Plasma 5.
as I was unable to copy the contents of the hard disk over to the SSD.
     This does not speed up the configuration much but the files install
quite
rapidly.

     I hope we have a meeting next month but if we don't then Good Luck
to all with their health.

     Bobbie Sellers