[sf-lug] REQUEST FOR HELP: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 29 12:15:15 PDT 2020

Quoting Jim Stockford (jim at well.com):

> i have no recollection of sf-lug using a
> mailman server other than yours.

Jim, if your intent is to refuse to answer what happened to the SF-LUG
Web-and-whatever-else server to destroy it in 2005, why all data was
suddenly lost, and why there were no backups, then all you have to do is
say so, and I'll stop asking that obvious question -- the one I've asked
at intervals for this entire fifteen years, and that you've consistently
ignored every time.

I of course believe you, that you now have no recollection -- but your
recollection definitely was quite different in December 2005, when
whatever happened, happened.  Perhaps you shouldn't have done the
silent-treatment thing; it just served to make me a bit peeved and
lastingly curious.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                        "The first rule of Dunning-Kruger club is