[sf-lug] SF-LUG list history (partial): Re: REQUEST FOR HELP: Fwd: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 30 03:47:55 PDT 2020

Wetware ... ah, lossy compression.

The Internet has a *long* memory, ... though sometimes spotty and/or
with "holes".

But heh, didn't take long at all ...

https://web.archive.org/web/20040813125941/http://www.sf-lug.org/

So, ... sf-lug.org domain (though list hosted elsewehre),
circa 2004 ... mailman.

Yeah, sometimes external storage and backups are a good thing.  :-)

And, that took me, like, what, about 120 seconds or so to research?

Let's see ...

Oooh, and by not later than around 20060313202018, look who the listadmin
on mailman is.

Alas, looks like archive.org may have missed capturing the earlier
archives ... earlier because they weren't accessible to non-subscribers,
and somewhat later ... seems it just missed them or couldn't retrieve
them when it tried.  At least until they moved to the still current
hosting on Rick's linuxmafia.com

Oooh, and gotta love the early description on linuxmafia.com!:
sf-lug -- Temporary home for SF-LUG's mailing list