[sf-lug] proposed: sf-lug.org. change registrar from joker.com to gandi.net

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Apr 26 01:08:54 PDT 2020

> proposed: sf-lug.org. change registrar from joker.com to gandi.net
>
> I'm proposing we change registrar for multiple reasons.

What you said.

You're the person dealing with implementation details, and accordingly
running headlong against these differences between registrars.  Since
you're the person doing the real work, IMO you should get to make this
judgmeent call.

Both joker.com and gandi.net in _general_ have good reputations as
registrars, but you make compelling argument that the latter has
advantages over the former in an area that is irksome.  Go for it.