[sf-lug] proposed: sf-lug.org. change registrar from joker.com to gandi.net

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Apr 26 01:35:29 PDT 2020

I figure I start(ed) 10 day clock, and give
Jim reasonable opportunity to fix it - I'm tired of dealing with
these jokers (joker.com).  I expect any such attempt to fail - and
not through any fault of Jim's.
... and then we initiate transfer.
In the unlikely event Jim is successful in beating Joker.com
into submission on fixing the glue record data, then I may defer it
until approaching renewal or next time Joker.com annoys the heck
out'a me, whichever comes first.

Clock is ticking.  :-)

	by linuxmafia.com with esmtp (Exim 4.72)
	(envelope-from <sf-lug-bounces at linuxmafia.com>)
	id 1jSbnz-0001Ps-Ip; Sun, 26 Apr 2020 00:34:23 -0700