[sf-lug] problem with the longer messages resolved ... do they not reach the main list they do not reach the test list ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Apr 25 12:08:15 PDT 2020

I forgot to add:

> (Each GNU Mailman mailing list site also has a per-mailing-list maximum
> size limit applied to attempted postings, configurable by the listadmin.
> The built-in Mailman default max. posting size is 40 kB.)

_And_, if someone attempt to send an overlarge posting to such a mailing
list, Mailman diverts it to the held-messages queue for listadmin action
to accept or reject or discard.  So, Jim Stockford and I, as listadmins
for mailing list sf-lug at linuxmafia.com, would get notification.  I can
thus say of a certainty that nothing you've sent has landed in
sf-lug at linuxmafia.com's admin queue on account of being oversized.

But I note that the postings you say are getting lost are substantially
smaller, anyway.