[sf-lug] installs & swap: Re: SF-LUG meeting notes

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 7 21:54:41 PST 2020

Yes, swap can make a difference when installing,
notably including installs where memory is fairly tight
relative to required/recommended for install.

Ran into that a few years back helping someone with their
*buntu install at BerkeleyLUG,
see also:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/berkeleylug/swap|sort:date/berkeleylug/cp3wltPg5To/7j-5c2IrAgAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/berkeleylug/swap|sort:date/berkeleylug/5zs7NYkw534/I0o0jRzXAwAJ