[sf-lug] Best way to install a .exe firmware updater

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:23:54 PST 2019

Microsoft does list the "acceptable" sticks at
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/planning/windows-to-go-overview#hardware-considerations-for-windows-to-go
None of which are likely to be just lying around.  But for a one use
flash, you'd think almost any stick would last long enough.
Ke