[sf-lug] SF-LUG meets Sunday December 1, 2019

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Nov 25 10:11:33 PST 2019

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
and every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

Additions to the Distributions Library.
     *checksum verified
     FD Flash Drive

And today this morning on Distrowatch we have
Knoppix 8.6.1 and probably on some updated FD
after I do the checksums.

pclinuxos64-kde5-2019.11.iso *
pclinuxos64-kde5-darkstar-2019.11.iso *
pclinuxos64-MATE-2019.11.iso *
pclinuxos64-xfce-2019.11.iso  *
pclinuxos64-xfce-mini-2019.11.iso *

Zorin 15 lite for the older low-specification computers
in 32 and 64 bit versions also in a couple of Education
versions with the light specification.

Zorin-OS-15-Lite-32-bit.iso *FD
Zorin-OS-15-Lite-64-bit.iso *FD

And the latest refinement of
rescatux-0.72-beta4.iso *FD

         Well the meeting after this will be next year in 2020 on January 5.

         Have a Happy Thanksgiving and an economical Black Friday.

         Bobbie Sellers