[sf-lug] Ubuntu 18.04.3 released.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Aug 8 10:13:38 PDT 2019

Hi LUGers,

     Thursday, August 8, 2019 Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS released!

     Ubuntu in both desktop and server with Long Term Support for AMD64
only.
     Lubuntu, Kubuntu, Ubuntukylin, and Ubuntu Mate retain the i386
versions as well as
     amd64 this time around.

     These are at Distrowatch in the AMD versions only.
     <www.distrowatch.com>
     Planning to download the Ubuntu and the Lubuntu versions but if
anyone wants
to try out other versions left me know asap and I will try to get those
version before
August 19.  I will be going after the i386 version of Lubuntu as well as
the amd64.
     Prefer that requests be made to the email list.

     Bobbie Sellers.