[sf-lug] Regarding the meeting Monday the 15th of July.

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 13 16:36:24 PDT 2019

Hi Team,

     Well I have Whonix 15 running in Virtual Box on the Dell E6520.
     Also got Mageia 7 installed but it took a couple of hours or three.
Problem noted here with 1366 X 768 display is that the installer
windows have to be moved to be able to see the text of the various
queries.

     Clonezilla is out as version 2.6.5-15, with versions for i686, i686-pae
and amd64.  I have made copies of each.  If someone wants to be
sure of getting a copy please let me know.

     Bobbie Sellers