[sf-lug] Debian 10 out on ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 6 20:56:23 PDT 2019

Or you can go for official announcement:
https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190706
And downloading or otherwise obtaining, etc.
I already have several of the ISOs,
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:cds_and_images_etc
I'll probably also snag DVD ISO(s) in near future,
and "burn" some of the various ISOs to optical ...
or maybe mostly on "request" basis (as folks don't install
from optical as often these days).

If you're downloading from scratch, probably best to start with
bittorrent (lightest on mirror network).  If you already have
near-to-current (e.g. rc3), one might be much better off using jigdo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigdo

Generally advised to read the installation guide, and if upgrading, also
the release notes.

Already been seeding 'em to bittorrent:

| Filename                                          Size   Download
  Upload |
| debian-10.0.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso          613.0  M   0    B/s
0    B/s |
| ^---  download succeeded!                                0.0  M
0.0  M   |
| debian-10.0.0-amd64-xfce-CD-1.iso             641.0  M   0    B/s
13    B/s |
| ^---  download succeeded!                                0.0  M
56.1  M   |
| debian-10.0.0-i386-xfce-CD-1.iso              641.0  M   0    B/s
0    B/s |
| ^---  download succeeded!                                0.0  M
4.1  M   |