[sf-lug] Topic change from out of date books - eBooks...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 25 12:32:55 PDT 2019

Quoting aaronco36 (aaronco36 at SDF.ORG):

> I see that Rick M's John McPhee recommendation from [3] got tacked
> onto the end of the prior posting when I unintentionally (but
> perhaps subconsciously?) copied the _entire_ contents of that
> text-editor window into the email client's content window and then
> sent off the message.

Yeah, I was thinking 'Wait, wasn't that a paragraph from something I
sent to the Devuan Project Dng mailing list?'  And it was -- but I hope
the recommendation is of interest here.

> Many of the online eBook/PDF IT titles at [4] still seem like
> worthwhile reads though, IMHO.

Without special objection, I'll mention that said site could also be
thought of as 'about 8,000 counts of copyright violation'.

--
Cheers,                          "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;
Rick Moen                        I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."