[sf-lug] Domain administration (broken WHOIS)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 6 15:26:23 PDT 2019

Thanks.  Yeah, per relevant technical standards/policies & such,
that certainly would be at least (semi-)broken.

I'll poke around the Joker interface sometime soon-ish (at
least hopefully), and see if I can "fix" that.
And, yep, may be fallout from GDPR.

I should recheck the whois & config stuff I have access to for
the domains I have & support (a couple of my own domains, plus
multiple[L]UG domains).  "Worst case" I ought catch/fix that
around renewal times ... but hopefully I get to it well before
then.  :-)  (hmmm... 3 different registrars I currently deal with).

Egad, ... and it's a bloody web form thingy.  I think that's
even more annoying than those "privacy" email thingies.
And ... dear knows if they work - form probably just takes the
data and maybe tells you it took it okay.  After that ... dear
knows.