[sf-lug] iris.well.com is unknown (meta)

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:21:51 PST 2019

JS;
grant bowman put up a damn decent 'how to' for irc on grantbow.com [and
some other sites as well]...
if you are so inclined to check out what all the 'one-liners' are about...
and there is a bay area ubuntu irc which some that follow this mail list
are on but it's not very 'populated'...

message ends.

/'m'/

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*