[sf-lug] GPartEd late release 0.33.0-1

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Sun Dec 16 11:38:58 PST 2018

Hi LUGers,

     I have downloaded and check-summed
gparted-live-0.33.0-1-i686-pae.iso, the same version in
i686, and in amd64 versions.

     I will have some copies of the amd64 versions
at the meeting tomorrow but if anyone wants copies
of the other versions let me know or bring your own
media.

     Systemd-resolver sounds completely un-necesary but
is not most of what you said also applicable to the whole
of systemd?  The adoption of it by Debian is almost inexplicable
until you consider the economic power of Red Hat.  The
adoption by RH is more inexplicable unless someone has the
power to cloud executive minds. ;^)

     Relevance to the GPartEd is that this is a Debian based
distribution and the package list contains systemd.

     Bobbie Sellers