[sf-lug] A short and simple survey

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Oct 8 14:11:13 PDT 2018

Hi LUGers,

  	I have decided to do a little survey about who may still be
running 32 bit machines on the LUG mailing list and who might still
be open to using other distributions than they have currently installed.

You can reply to me off the list if you don't want to write back
to the list.

	Respond please if you are using a 32 bit machine and are at all
interested in changing distributions

	Question one: Are you using a 32 bit machine?

	Question two: How much RAM memory do you have in your computer?

	Question two: part 1. More than three Gigabytes of memory?

	Are you interested in changing the operating system on your computer
whether you use 32 bit or 64 bit machines?

	Thanks for any on-topic responses.

	Bobbie