[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting notes for Monday 16 July 2018

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:52:39 PDT 2018

Speaking of new distros, I tried out the UserLAnd (Debian)
installation for an (unrooted) Android tablet (from Google Play
Store), but couldn't get past the setup -- all downloads would fail.
Maybe something to do with trying to install to the SD card.  Anyone
else try this and have any better luck?  The setup is pretty simple,
name a filesystem, (Debian only choice of type), name two session, one
for ssh and one for vnc (graphical). ( Click on + to add one, click on
the (what the + changes to, a disk icon? to save it).  Downloads
start, but all fail for me.
Ken