[sf-lug] Rmndr:TODAY for BALUGTue2018-06-19, E K-J on DC/OS, ...etc

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 19 15:48:24 PDT 2018

Quoting aaronco36 (aaronco36 at SDF.ORG):

> We can all see that Michael P appropriately multi-posted the BALUG
> meeting 2018-06-19 announcement to the SF-LUG mailing-list here [1].
>
> For the one or two persons such as myself who ...
> 1) are unable to attend the BALUG meeting for "TODAY"
> + and also +
> 2) are interested in viewing Elizabeth K-J's DC/OS "demo using real
> streaming" _separate from_ Tuesday's BALUG's mtg ....
>
> ***===> How and When would Elizabeth K-J make that DC/OS demo
> available for people here on _this_ SF-LUG mailing-list to view
> following Tuesday's BALUG mtg ??

It's wonderful that people not able to make LUG meetings still would
like to participate via technical means.  As I believe Michael P.
mentioned separately, volunteers willing to do the work to facilitate
that remote participation, or availability of recordings from the
meetings, are always welcome.