[sf-lug] Rmndr:TODAY for BALUGTue2018-06-19, E K-J on DC/OS, ...etc

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 19 09:53:24 PDT 2018

No shortage of volunteer opportunities with BALUG.
If anyone wants to volunteer to, e.g.:
o attend meetings:
   o takes notes/minutes, post the relevant information
   o check with speaker and see if audio/video recording of presentation is
     okay, and if so record and provide those materials
o follow-up with speakers/presenters to gather and organize materials
   from presentations, and follow-up to ensure they're made appropriately
   accessible on-line, etc.
o many other opportunities to volunteer also available - see what's
   generally mentioned in the BALUG announcements.  If we get far too many
   well qualified available volunteers for anything in particular we could
   use volunteers for, we'll stop asking for volunteers for any such well
   filled needs, etc.