[sf-lug] BALUG Tue 2018-06-19, E K-J on DC/OS,... etc

aaronco36 aaronco36 at SDF.ORG
Fri Jun 15 12:22:48 PDT 2018

Michael Paoli <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu> wrote at [01]
  (previous numbered references stripped out) :

~~~~~~~~ quoting ~~~~~~~~~
items, details further below:
BALUG meeting 2018-06-19: Elizabeth K. Joseph: DC/OS
giveaways (Books/publications, CDs/DVDs, ...)
help BALUG! :-) - volunteering, venue, ...
Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/BALUG_org

------------------------------

This month, for our 2018-06-19 (3rd Tuesday) BALUG meeting, we are proud
to present: Elizabeth K. Joseph: DC/OS

Elizabeth K. Joseph: DC/OS (the datacenter operating system)

Elizabeth K. Joseph joins us to give an introduction to DC/OS.
A demo using real streaming will also be given to show how DC/OS can
easily use various popular open source big data tools to process data
coming in and present it to the user.
And Bobbie S's prior posting right before that is the announcement of
SF-LUG's meeting the previous evening of Monday 2018-06-18, see [02].

For the one or more persons besides myself who ...
1) are more interested in attending Monday's SF-LUG mtg _instead of_ the
next night's BALUG meeting
+ and also +
2) are interested in viewing Elizabeth K-J's DC/OS "demo using real
streaming" _separate from_ Tuesday's BALUG's mtg ....

...===> How and When would Elizabeth K-J make that DC/OS demo available
for people here on _this_ SF-LUG mailing-list to view following Tuesday's
BALUG mtg ??

Have viewed Michael P's (or whoever else's) DC/OS references within [01]
to the links [03], [04] and [05], as well as taken a cursory look at the
pair of DC/OS-relevant videos on YouTube at [06] and [07].

Throwing out redundancy once more on the O.P., We can all see that Michael
P appropriately cross-posted the BALUG meeting 2018-06-19 announcement to
the SF-LUG mailing-list here [01].

As before, I invite Michael P, Rick M, and others to provide additional
relevant material regarding this subject matter of Tueday night's BALUG
mtg as well as the after-the-fact contents of Elizabth K-J's streamed demo
:-)

Thanks!
-A