[sf-lug] Somewhat related to "Ubuntu 17.10 now out, etc..."

John Strazzarino jstrazza at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 18:19:13 PDT 2017

FWIW,

There is software, free, which will allow this person to have windows 10 look like windows 7.  Since this person is adamant about change, this might be the best way to go.  Having windows instead of linux might remove you from the constant calls for assistance.

Not a good thing to say on a Linux group, but us sr citizens are a tough bunch.

John

Sent from my iPad