[sf-lug] NEED INFO ABOUT BOOT SECTOR, SPACE LIMITS

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jul 30 22:56:10 PDT 2017

> On Sun, 2017-07-30 at 22:11 -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> > And what, _verbatim_, is that?
>
> Why not just look at it? The screenshot is right there in her post.

Strange:  Mutt claimed there was only this part of her message, which is
just a small amount of text and no screenshot.

-- Mutt: Attachments
->   I     1 <no description>                      [text/plain, 7bit, us-ascii, 2.5K]

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2017q3/012695.html doesn't show
one, either.

Nor is there one on her earlier message in the archive.
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2017q3/012688.html

So, sorry, I'm no wiser.

If you want to help, you could tell us what this screenshot, that wasn't
on my copy and isn't in the archive, says.