[sf-lug] NEED INFO ABOUT BOOT SECTOR, SPACE LIMITS

Mikki mikkimc at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 30 22:07:55 PDT 2017

Hi, all;

Well, this is getting no where.  I have no "exact data" byond what the message said.  I am aware that the boot partition is one thing, and the file space is another, but what the real difference is, requires a willingness to try to control the system, and that requires BASH.  I have enough dyslexia to trouble my English usage slightly, never mind trying something like BASH.

So I will beg the questions, and just re-install the damaged OpSys.

Thanks all

Bless All

Mikki