[sf-lug] http://www.ipv4.sf-lug.org/ http://ipv4.sf-lug.org/

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 18 14:16:13 PDT 2017

And for those that may find it useful,
if/when you want/need to hit only IPv4, I've also added:
http://www.ipv4.sf-lug.org/
http://ipv4.sf-lug.org/
With the former of those two being the canonical form.

So long as you don't have need/reason to restrict to IPv4 only,
should just use the canonical form:
http://www.sf-lug.org/
or
https://www.sf-lug.org/

One can also often restrict to just IPv4 or IPv6 with
the client ... but not all clients offer such an option
(e.g. dual stack mobile device may not offer such an option).

What about?:
https://www.ipv4.sf-lug.org/
https://ipv4.sf-lug.org/
I don't have corresponding cert added yet, but expect
I'll have that completed before 2016-08-20T01:30:00+0000.
Until I add such cert, they "work" - notwihstanding cert
not having those newer names included.

I didn't add similar for .com, as it's non-canonical anyway.