[sf-lug] [S.F. Deltas]

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 11:07:49 PDT 2017

The city of S.F. has a brand new professional football (soccer) team that
will play and practice *IN *S.F. with the games @ Kezar Stadium (they spent
$1mil+ on things) and practices open to the public @ Balboa Park and Beach
Chalet fields...

They are called the S.F. Deltas and will play in the 'revamping' NASL.

Why the hell is he posting this to S.F.-LUG???

The founder is a tech guy.
The team 'claims' they will be fully embracing tech in ALL aspects of
operations.
The team wants the fans and community to be fully involved in the team and
is even going to have monthly open forum/meetings where all will be heard
and fan/community ideas will be incorporated into the team and its
events/projects.

What a WONDERFUL opportunity to bring LINUX and open-source software into
the mix in so many facets I won't bother listing them here.

A brand new, from the ground up operation that wants to have completely
OPEN fan and community involvement, already has some community projects
going, and wants to fully embrace tech. ...

I will be seeking meetings with the founder, owners, and community program
heads to start...

message ends.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*