[sf-lug] Don't you just hate it when ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 24 20:12:32 PDT 2017

Those are the comparatively easy ones to deal with.
They go to the "fails to meet minimum qualifications"
category, which require about zilch of subsequent
tracking/action.  The ones that look like they
at least *might* qualify - in many environments
(for better and/or worse) some fair bit of tracking
has to henceforward occur.