[sf-lug] automatic credit card billing ... the most common problem ...

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Mar 19 19:52:10 PDT 2017

> Hmmmm, I wonder, statistically, if expiration is still the
> most common problem - certainly was in past, but I wonder
> how current stats are on that.

{shrug}

I was just giving voice to anecdata.  One hears stories.

> So more recently in my personal experience cards have been replaced
> mostly due to non-individual fraud/loss.

Well, that is really a subcategory of the same thing.  In both cases,
you have new card particulars, but if you're like most of us, you lack
the advance preparation and thoroughness to find and update everywhere
your card data have been 'on file'.