[sf-lug] Notes from the SF-LUG meeting of Monday February 20th 2017

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Wed Feb 22 01:20:18 PST 2017

On Tue, 2017-02-21 at 14:34 -0800, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
> Mikki left early about 7:15 PM and I got confused about
> the time actually thought it was an hour later than it was
> 7:45 I left and caught a #38 bus home to my neighborhood.
>
>     I left Tom, Daniel G. and Maestro working on the
> computers and I hope they will tell us if anything interesting
> happened or if I misinterpreted anything that happened.

At 7:55, after having verified that Maestro's Thinkpad was successfully
booting both installed distros (Mint and Manjaro), the three of us shut
the computers down, and since you were long-gone, I drove Tom home after
dropping Maestro off at the closest point we came to his destination
along our route.