[sf-lug] Are there two different models of X1 Carbon 4th gen (upgradeable and non-upgradeable)?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 18:22:51 PST 2016

Just received an answer on the forum:

The spec is very clear: 4GB, 8GB, or 16GB / 1866MHz LPDDR3 / soldered to
systemboard, no sockets, as per:

http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/ThinkPad/ThinkPad%20X1%20Carbon%20%284th%20Gen%29/ThinkPad_X1_Carbon_4th_Gen_Platform_Specifications.pdf

I'm going to write back to the sales rep and ask her what the heck.

Michael

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Michael Shiloh <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com