[sf-lug] SF-LUG Meets Monday, November 21, 2016 at Cafe Enchante...

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Thu Nov 17 21:58:56 PST 2016

Hi LUGers,

     Well Fedora says one more week on Fedora 25
that means it might be out on the 22nd of November.

     I had the Q4OS installed but I found it to suffer from
certain limitations and so I sought out a more modern
version of GNU-Linux using Trinity.  The best I could do
is one a bit older, exegnu64_devuan_20160413.iso.
     I have tried it live and it has a few less limitations
than Q4OS.  It fits on a CD so I may install it to the
Dell laptop to bring to the meeting.  I will be happy
to discuss those "limitations" in both systems at
the meeting.

     Bobbie Sellers