[sf-lug] Suspicious email from LinuxMafia

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Mar 10 19:48:18 PST 2016

On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 16:14 -0800, Bobbie Sellers wrote:
> And likely he has my message but I intended it for the mailing
> list as well so here it is.

I simply did not notice that it did not go to the whole list when I read
it, or I would've forwarded it. Also, I had no direct opportunity to
correct your odd method of quoting that left Rick typing "Quoting Bobbie
Sellers:" in front of my text. Here's the lowdown on the situation on
Sonic:
https://forums.sonic.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3287
Note the mention of supernews.sonic.net.