[sf-lug] Suspicious email from LinuxMafia

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 10 20:02:38 PST 2016

> I simply did not notice that it did not go to the whole list when I read
> it, or I would've forwarded it. Also, I had no direct opportunity to
> correct your odd method of quoting that left Rick typing "Quoting Bobbie
> Sellers:" in front of my text.

Mostly my fault.  My current series of postings are an uneasy
collaboration between me and the visiting colony of influenza lately
conducting a hoedown in my sinuses.

Occasional unsettling adjustments to the time-space continuum may occur.
(Contents subject to settling during shipment.  Do not taunt Happy Fun
Ball.)