[sf-lug] ANALYSYS--EXPLANATION Re: request for help re ssh -- sshd login failure

jim jim at well.com
Wed Feb 10 10:30:38 PST 2016

Thank you. Wow! I never tho't to refer to the
archives (I've got local copies of this and
several other LUG emails.
     As a rule, I hit  <ENTER>  at about 40
or 50 characters. The default Thunderbird
editor presents longer lines when I'm typing;
Now I see the forced wraps that force a
bit of some lines below for a disastrous
reading experience.
     No offense taken, thank you for the
revelation.