[sf-lug] ANALYSYS--EXPLANATION Re: request for help re ssh -- sshd login failure

jim jim at well.com
Wed Feb 10 10:21:50 PST 2016

     Thank you. You're right about my doing things
manually (individually).
     (I call ie "vi" and usually get frowned at by
those who use "vim".) I love  vi  so thanks much
for the suggestion.
     I'm guessing that  muttator  requires one use
the  mutt  email client.
     Akkana replied offline with the same criticism
as to formatting, so I re-did and re-sent. I've
done a lot of technical writing and developed a
suspicion of automation tools--too easy to neglect
meaning.
     I take no offense at all, I'm grateful for
any and all suggestions.