[sf-lug] SF-LUG general meeting on Monday February 16, 2015

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Mon Feb 9 12:55:49 PST 2015

Hi LUGers,

   SF-LUG meets every third Monday from 6 P.M. to 8 P.M.
and  every first Sunday from 11 A.M. to 1 P.M.
at the Cafe Enchante, 26th and Geary Boulevard.

     These meetings are usually lightly attended with a high for the
year so far of 7 members.   If you have a problem come along
and maybe we can help but if not we can usually find someone
who can.

     Meeting times are nominal so that if you come after 7:30 PM
we may have left.

     I hope to have a new issue of the Linux Pro magazine as well
as some late releases including but not limited to Kali for
i386 as well as the x86_64 version as well as all the stuff
discussed here earlier.
     If you have an older machines or are trying to set an older machine
for someone the 4MLinux-11.0-allinone-edition looks ideal for such
use.

     Hope to see you there.

     Bobbie