[sf-lug] Having fun with BALE; CABAL meeting Saturday (today)

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon Feb 9 07:12:39 PST 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-08 at 02:19 -0800, Rick Moen wrote:
> If you have time to do some checking on it again, I appreciate
> anything
> your sharp eyes catch this time -- now that I've actually found time
> re-vet the whole thing from top to bottom.

USS Augusta Ada: 3rd _Saturdays_, not Sundays. Also, no link to the
primary web space on FB (found in the Google Group posts).

BAFUG: Uhm, that's not where Hacker Dojo is located.

SacLUG: Capital City Freeway South does not have a "29th Street exit" as
there are at least 3 separate exits that spill out onto that street.
Also, "I-80" generally refers to the former I-880, while the Capital
City Freeway is "Business 80."

There may be others, but those I noticed immediately.