[sf-lug] Having fun with BALE; CABAL meeting Saturday (today)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 8 02:19:54 PST 2015

> What I was offering was to do Step Two.

Daniel, first of all, thank you for the generous offer of help.  I'm
sorry that I was not able to take advantage of it at the time.

I _think_ I've just gotten BALE into reasonable shape again.
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/

If you have time to do some checking on it again, I appreciate anything
your sharp eyes catch this time -- now that I've actually found time to
re-vet the whole thing from top to bottom.

If anyone knows of worthwhile groups not yet followed, I'm glad to hear
suggestions.  Even Meetups.  ;->

Sources of occasional events that I check occasionally, even though
they're not otherwise listed:  http://linuxmafia.com/bale/candidates

Reference for the 'holidays' entries:
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/holidays

You'll notice that I do include one-off events like SCALE 13x.  Events
needn't be of recurring nature.  (Well, SCALE itself is annual, so
technically it's periodic, but you know what I mean.)